The website www.elipsLife.com is the internet site of Elips Life Ltd and Elips Insurance Ltd (hereinafter referred to as elipsLife). By accessing the website, you acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the information and products described here address corporate customers domiciled in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Products are only sold through specialised insurance brokers.
Exclusion of warranty and liability
Although the information published on this website is reviewed and updated regularly, elipsLife cannot offer any assurances or guarantees concerning the completeness, accuracy and relevance of the information. For binding information, please refer to our General Insurance Provisions.
This website is used at the user's own risk. To the extent possible under the law, elipsLife excludes any liability for loss or damage arising from or related to accessing or using this website (or the inability to access or use this website).
elipsLife's website may contain links to other websites. As elipsLife cannot check or determine their contents, it does not accept any liability for their contents, product and service offers or other offers or for their compliance with the provisions of data protection legislation.
All features of this website, in particular photos, graphs, texts, etc., are protected by copyright, whereby elipsLife owns all property rights. Parts or all of the website contents may only be downloaded, printed, copied, saved and edited for private purposes.
Right to make changes
elipsLife reserves the right to change this website at any time without prior notice.
Your satisfaction with our services is important for us!
We therefore take your suggestions, comments and complaints very seriously. The quickest way to address any concerns is to contact your relationship manager or usual contact person. You can also write us at:
Elips Life AG
Legal & Compliance
9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
We always want to resolve any concern you raise with us. However, if you are not satisfied with our final response or our services, you can also refer your case to the Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein.
9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Updates to this policy will be published on our website or are available on request.
Unless stated otherwise, in this policy “elipsLife”, “we” and “us” mean these companies registered in Liechtenstein.
- Elips Life Ltd
- Elips Insurance Ltd
For the purposes of data protection legislation, each company above is a data controller of your personal information and is in the Swiss Re Group (Swiss Re Ltd, headquartered in Switzerland and its subsidiaries)
This website is to provide information and support to our Distribution Partners and commercial partners.
What information we collect when you use our website?
We may collect:
- Your contact details like name, address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Information you may give us when contacting us
Cookies, web tracking and similar technologies
- When you use our website we automatically collect information such as your IP address (the unique address identifying your device from all the others on the internet), what type of device you are using (e.g. a tablet, phone or PC) and cookies from your device.
- Our website contains web technologies that collect information from your movements around our website and the data you enter. We use this information to improve the design of our website and the service we offer to you by improving customer journey.
- Cookies are used to compile anonymous website usage statistics, for fraud prevention and to measure the effectiveness of our services.
For what purpose we use your information?
We and our selected third parties collect and use your information to meet our legal obligations, and for the following legitimate business purposes:
- communicate with you about products you own or services you use
- detect or prevent fraud and other crimes
- verify your identity when you contact us or use our services
- ask for your views on our services
- carry out statistical analysis, develop and improve products and services we offer
- operate, test and secure our IT systems, offices and facilities
- maintain our accounts and records
- investigate and resolve complaints and respond to enquiries
We keep the amount of information collected and the extent of any processing to the minimum to meet these legitimate business purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
We will only share your personal information when necessary with:
- other companies in the Swiss Re Group, or companies affiliated to us
- associated companies including Reinsurance companies, and our other suppliers and service providers (for the service they provide to us)
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection legislation you have the right to:
- ask us for a copy of your information via a Subject Access Request
- have inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you rectified and for access to it to be restricted until we do – this prevents it from being changed or further processed
- have personal data about you erased when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it is held, or when we are required to do so by law
- ask us to restrict the use of your data, if you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes
- to object at any time to the processing of your data, even if such processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest or a legitimate interest of ours
- obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different providers
- withdraw your consent, at any time, for any reason, to processing you have previously consented to, unless laws or regulations permit us to continue such processing
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal information or your data protection rights, please contact us. If you have raised a concern with us and it has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to report your concern to your local Data Protection Authority (DPA), a list of DPAs in Europe can be found on the website of the European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
We may transfer your data outside of the EU. Where data is transferred out side of EU we have technical and organisational safeguards in place. These safeguards include, information security measures, standard contractual clauses which have been adopted or approved by the EU or other solutions that meet the requirements of European data protection laws to ensure that your personal data is protected appropriately.
How long your information is kept?
We keep your information only for as long as is necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as set out by various regulators..
Automated decision making and Profiling
We do not profile and make any automated decision for the users of our website.
To exercise your data protection rights or to find out more about how we use your information please contact us:
Elips Life Ltd
Elips Insurance Ltd
This policy explains what cookies are and how elipsLife uses them. For information on how elipsLife uses, stores and processes your personal data please see Privacy Policies on respective country sites.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us analyse web traffic, visits to our website and enhance user experience by tailoring to your likes and dislikes which is done by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is anonymised or aggregated.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and you can always update your preferences.
We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies (always active)
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work then. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies (can be turned off)
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Elips Life Ltd
Elips Insurance Ltd
T: +423 239 95 55
Statutory office of the companies:
Elips Life Ltd, Vaduz: Commercial Register: FL-0002.304.360-5
Elips Insurance Ltd, Vaduz: Commercial Register: FL-0002.384.577-7
Elips Life Ltd, Vaduz, Swiss Branch in Zurich: Commercial Register: CHE-341.472.987